The Healey List, Google and searches

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: The Healey List, Google and searches
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 22:42:46 -0800 (PST)
Hi All -

I'm sure many of you are aware that Google is going to
launch a new free web email program sometime in the
next couple of weeks.

>From what I've read, I would suggest everyone on this
list consider using it, here's why:

1) You will get 100 gig of storage.  This means you
can keep over 500,000 emails.  Google's philosophy
here is you would never erase any emails (perfect for
the list!), just let the emails run until the oldest
ones are erased automatically by the system.

2) You will have the use of Google's advanced search
technology to search your old emails for information.
I can bet this will be better than doing searches on
the Team server!

3) No junk email and no virus problems!

4) Knowing google the interface will probably be
primarily text based, which means browser loading will
be very fast.

Just a few thoughts,

Cheers,

Alan