RE: The Healey List, Google and searches

To: "'Greg Wilkinson'" <gregwilkinson@adelphia.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: The Healey List, Google and searches
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 10:14:25 -0600
If ListQuest hadn't gone down and killed the old archives, we wouldn't have
the trouble with searching the archive we have now.   I know that MJB was
able to restore some of the older archives (like for the Brit-Car) list.

Does anyone have emails for the Healey list back to the beginning?  I know
that my first email to the list was Tue, 20 May 1997 since I cc'd the
brit-car and mgs list when I sent it (it was a Sprite question).

Is it possible to restore the archive prior to May 2000?  If so is it
something that anyone cares about?  Has MJB ever addressed the possibility?

Patton Dickson
Austin-Healeys.com