You be the judge Photos (Transmission questions)

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: You be the judge Photos (Transmission questions)
From: Tracy Drummond <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 07:00:06 -0700
Thanks in advance to all who responded to my transmission rebuild
questions.
Well I dug into it yesterday and was suprised at what I found.

I took some photos and ask those in the know if what I found:

A> Correlates to difficult shifting into 3rd and 4th (I think it does).
B> Can this laygear be reused?
C> Can these 1st and reverse gears be reused?

Thanks in advance oh wise and learned ones.........

http://www.wavewired.net/~tracy/transmission/transmission.htm

Tracy (trying to get back on the road for Dream Machines - will miss Mt
Hamilton tour)