Re: Re: You be the judge Photos (Transmission questions)

To: "Tim Davis" <tld6008@mchsi.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: You be the judge Photos (Transmission questions)
From: <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:52:33 +0000
Yes.  Picture 8 does show the operator lube.  This is the Pint size pull top
version.  I prefer the pub draught but
the can with the nitro bullet does in a pinch.  This is superior to MT90 from
Redline and is affectionatly known as Guinness.  I failed to mention this
"operator lube" as a part on my shopping list for the tranny rebuild.  One
caution is not to overlube the operator until the rebuild work is complete at
the end of each working session. Doing so may result in improper assembly and
poor subsequent operator performance the following morning.  Limit operator
lube to about a half dozen for best results.
Tracccrly (wow how did that second transmission appear on my bench?)