Re: wire wheels -- how many spokes?

To: "Vink, Graham" <vinkg@fleishman.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wire wheels -- how many spokes?
From: "Robert Poague" <rapoague@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 13:42:06 -0700
Graham,

I've had Dayton 72 stainless-spoke wheels with chrome rims on my BJ7 for
sixteen years and am very happy with them. They are of excellent quality in
my opinion. They are 5.5" width and I run 185/70-15R tubeless tires on them.
I had 60 chrome-spoke wheels before that, and broke spokes nearly every time
out.

Bob
BJ7