Re: Flashers

To: Tim Davis <tld6008@mchsi.com>
Subject: Re: Flashers
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 12:19:48 -0600
Tim,
Yes - It will make a difference.

Most likely you have the two wires that go to the RH bulb reversed at
the plug together junction point. One of the bulb elements (stop/turn
lamp) is brighter than the other (running lamp). Try reversing two
connections. The dim running lamps should be on when the license plate
lamp is on.

Dave Russell