Re: Flashers

To: <rusd@velocitus.net>
Subject: Re: Flashers
From: "Tim Davis" <tld6008@mchsi.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 21:26:01 -0500
Thanks to all who commented, it was the wiring reversed on one of the
receptacles. Now what is the secret for getting the rubber lip over the
chrome bezel? That's one of the most infuriating things I've done in awhile,
and had to do it four times!
I had put in a trunk kit from Moss and while it is out I noticed there is no
armacord under the plywood floor like it shows in Anderson/Moment
Restoration guide. I had nothing in the trunk but a gas tank so didn't think
much of it but started noticing little trim screws in the support frame
below the opening so someting was attached there. My question is is this
section available by its self, does any listers have one available and is it
normally supplied in the kits? I bought the kit several years ago so
wouldn't have missed it. Thanks in advance.

Tim Davis BN7