RE: Flashers

To: "'Tim Davis'" <tld6008@mchsi.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Flashers
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 13:40:58 -0400
Hi Tim,
Each of the rear lamp bulbs has 2 filaments. One is brighter than the
other. I suspect that you have connected these incorrectly. The most
usual point for incorrect wiring is right on the back of the bulb holder
where the wires are secured to the bulb holders with push in bullets.
You might also carefully check that both lamp units are correctly
grounded.

Michael Salter
www.precisionsportscar.com