Re: Hot Problem

To: John Snyder <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Subject: Re: Hot Problem
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 23:26:01 -0600
John,

I think that 6 & 8 blade fans were offered to the export markets,
according to Clausager. I wouldn't think it was too far off standard &
would definitely help the slow speed cooling. I thing if the thermostat
wasn't blocking off the bypass that it would overheat at speed as well
as at idle. Possibly some of both. Maybe one of the concours guys can
tell what is an acceptable fan substitute.

I personally wouldn't do any bending on the stock fan. They were not the
most sturdily made in the first place. Losing a blade wouldn't be worth
the risk. "Big mistake" I think.

Dave Russell