RE: Starting nut removal

To: "'Dave & Marlene'" <rusd@velocitus.net>
Subject: RE: Starting nut removal
From: "Don Anglesey" <Don@anglesey.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:29:20 -0700
I was able to get it off way too easy, good thing I under took this
project otherwise it would have come off on the road.  I plan on
purchasing a wrench like the one you recommended to make sure it is on
tight because I just touched it with a large open end 1 11/16 wrench and
it came off. No lock tab was used so I will have to replace that also.
My only problem now is figuring how to get the engine lifted so that I
can get the pulley off, it is hitting the cross member in front even
after the damper was removed.
Thanks,
Don