RE: Starting nut removal

To: "'Earl Kagna'" <kags@shaw.ca>, "'Healey List'"
Subject: RE: Starting nut removal
From: "Don Anglesey" <Don@anglesey.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 12:33:25 -0700
Earl,
I plan on using both the lock washer and loctite red to ensure that it
doesn't go anywhere.  I will try your trick as well.  I am currently
waiting on a 1/4-28 helicoil repair kit to fix the lower timing cover
bolt.  I did get the pulley off by disconnecting everything that would
interfere with the engine going up which is about what you would do if
you actually pulled it.  I did remove the tunnel cover over the
transmission because it allowed me to see if I was hitting anything and
how much clearance was available.
Thanks,
Don
57 BN4