Re: Starting nut removal

To: "john spaur" <jmsdarch@infoasis.com>, "Don Anglesey"
Subject: Re: Starting nut removal
From: "Ron Fine Esq." <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 21:52:12 -0700
,Same thing happened to me when I first got my BN7.  I stopped at an
intersection and heard a loud bang.  Next thing I hear is the radiator
hissing.  My starter nut spun off, hit one blade tip turning it into the
radiator and carved a nice circle in the radiator.  Never found the nut.
Don't know if the lock tab was on or not, never saw it.
Ron