Re: Delage (still no Healey Content)

To: davidwjones@cox.net, ronhuseman@sbcglobal.net, rusd@velocitus.net,
Subject: Re: Delage (still no Healey Content)
From: Simonlachlan@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 10:45:55 EDT
I first really noticed France's lack of political backbone and
duplicitousness
when they refused to give "flyover" rights to airstrikes  against Libya in
retaliation for terrorist acts back in the '70s. Libya was a  major player in
terrorism back then, and we went ahead with the strikes  despite France's lack
of support.. and we have not had similar trouble with  Libya for 25 years...

>>The planes - F111s I think - flew out of the UK in the end via  Spanish and
British airspace (Gibraltar). Thank Mrs.Thatcher, a good friend of  just
causes.

Simon.