Re: Delage (still no Healey Content)

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Delage (still no Healey Content)
From: Alain Gigučre <agig@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 10:01:05 -0400
I like this list for the exchange of information it provides. One
good example was the nut and bolt topic. Plenty of good engineering
information and of course, the old concours vs driver rivalry rears
its head on any restoration question. Where I enjoy it less and less
is when the discussion veers off into politics, religion and social
comments. I am all for free speech, in fact I am a staunch defender
but think we should stick with car discussions here, Healey and
otherwise. Plenty to talk about. That is the subject that unites us
and that's where the fun is. Just my own 2 cents (Canadian).
--
        Alain Giguere
        BN7 Bits