RE: Healey Audio

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Healey Audio
From: "Esko & Megan Cate" <enmcate@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 20:39:29 -0700
Illegal in WA also.  Years ago, I found a small unit that you wired into the
speaker wires on your car.  It had a switch, a headphone jack and a
resistance to make the headphones match the speaker resistance.  You could
switch between using the speakers or the headphones.  Great little unit.
When I sold that car and went back for a new unit, they had discontinued
carrying them, because wearing headphones was illegal. :(

Esko
BJ7