Re: Healey Audio

To: Greg Lemon <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Healey Audio
From: Tracy Drummond <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 03:46:58 -0700
Greg,

Thanks,  you made my day with your ability to make light of your plight.

"I did succeed in filling the interior with smoke on a
crowded street in downtown Lincoln, NE, to the delight of all."

Did it take 20 years to be able to laugh at it?  I have this
little video clip running in my head with you frantically trying to
stop the escape of smoke from your car and the onlookers raising eyebrows.
A little boy pulling on a skirt exclaiming "Mommy whys that silly man burning
up his car?"

Anyway I am easily entertained.

hehehehehehe

Tracy