Re: License plate

To: "healey \(E-mail\)" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: License plate
From: Dean Caccavo <healeybn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 16:45:12 -0700 (PDT)
Also, I have always read "California Black Plate" car
to mean a car that is relatively rust free, having
spent all it's life in a dry climate.  Of course we
all know that this not always the case.

In my case the black plate on my 60 BN7 is stacked
almost half an inch thick with registration tags.
>From the limited documentation I have it appears that
the car has been licensed for road use for 44 years
running.