RE: License plate

To: "'James Lea'" <clocks@midcoast.com>,
Subject: RE: License plate
From: Rizzo Steven D LtCol AETC/XPRU <Steven.Rizzo@RANDOLPH.AF.MIL>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 10:55:27 -0500
It really amazes me sometimes as to what "strikes a chord" with the listers
and which posts get virtually no response and which get tremendous response.
Black license plates is one that got more than I ever would have imagined.
Good basic question, though.  For the record, my black plate was replaced by
a Nebraska plate, a Minnesota plate, an Oklahoma plate (which is still
bolted on the rear of the BJ8) and soon a Texas plate - as that is where I
live now.  Maybe I should put my black plate on e-bay?  Seems to be a lot of
interest on a simple stamped piece of rectangular metal painted black with
yellow letters.  However, if it raises the value of the car $5,000 (as
stated as a possibility in another post....) perhaps I will keep it.  The
only reason it is in the trunk is because I keep virtually everything, it
seems.  Well, wishing you all a good Friday and happy Healeying over the
weekend!  Stever