RE: MORE About Holes in Wings

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MORE About Holes in Wings
From: "Peter Schauss" <schauss@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 15:44:12 -0400
On BJ7 (HBJ7L20780) the speers do not fit flat against the
fenders. The left fender, at least, has a hole under the flash.
There is too much stuff in the way for me to get at the right fender
to see if there is a hole under the speer.

I should qualify this by saying that my car's PO did an extensive
restoration and one or both of the fenders may have come from another car.

HTH,

Peter Schauss
1980 MGB
1963 BJ7