Re: Choke cable nut (was: Grrrrr!!!!)

To: <Healeyguy@aol.com>, "Michael Salter" <msalter@rallycat.ca>,
Subject: Re: Choke cable nut (was: Grrrrr!!!!)
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 21:19:19 -0400
Michael Salter and Perry (Hawaii),
Brilliant, ....simple, straight forward, and absolutely Brilliant!   I had
hopes that someone had figured out a reasonable way to do this!  -It's
definitely one of those "Why didn't I think of that?" things!
Sooner or later, I'll learn not to spend an hour cussing and banging knuckles
before asking the list.
Thanks Guys,
David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb