Re: Choke cable nut (was: Grrrrr!!!!)

To: Steven.Rizzo@RANDOLPH.AF.MIL, hoyo@bellsouth.net, davidwjones@cox.net,
Subject: Re: Choke cable nut (was: Grrrrr!!!!)
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 09:33:22 EDT
In a message dated 9/30/2004 9:17:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Steven.Rizzo@RANDOLPH.AF.MIL writes:
Due to my success in finding out how to do some of the maintenance on my
Healey from listers, I decided to see if there is an equivalent for my daily
ride Detroit iron.  Sure enough!  I found a "Pontiac Bonneville Forum" and
logged in.  Saw some interesting threads, etc.  THEN all of a sudden a few
days later my Bonneville starts falling apart all around me and I am faced
with some interesting problems.