RE: Healey BJ8 Interior

To: "Skip Besaw" <besaw55@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Healey BJ8 Interior
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 09:23:04 -0400
Sound's like you are trying to make it "too pretty".  If you have original
seats and they arn't torn,by all means keep them.  I kept my original ones
as long as possible then got the new ones that also have the waffle pattern
in them.  I would have kept the original ones if I could have.
tom

work on the car is the interior, i.e. seats. They are original and although
worn with a few marks there are no rips or tears. They have a nice patina.
I have won every show in my class this year and I am thinking of entering
in one Concours event for the experience next year. Here comes the question.

> I have ordered Heritage black leather interior with red piping. I hear
two schools of thought.
> Will installing this new interior, instead of leaving the old, have a
positive, negative or neutral effect on the desirability or judgability of
the car? Thanks for replying off line

> Skip

Check out the new British Cars Forum: