Re: Healey BJ8 Interior

To: "Skip Besaw" <besaw55@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Healey BJ8 Interior
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 20:16:02 -0400
Skip,
Choosing the black leather with red piping of course is totally non original
specification. Therefore in judging you would be hit for the non original
aspect.
I would suggest that if you maintain the originals because they are that
good, you'd certainly be better off when it comes to being judged. I would
also suggest it will affect the desireability of the car to future
prospective buyers, at least to get the best dollar out of the car.
Rich Chrysler
National Concours Committee Member