RE: Are all bix six clutch masters the same?

To: "E KAGNA" <kags@shaw.ca>, "Dean Caccavo" <healeybn7@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Are all bix six clutch masters the same?
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 14:50:27 -0600
Hi Dean, which release lever does your Toy Trans have??  Not all release
levers were the same.  My first installation used the Supra lever.  The
dimple for the push rod was a bit offset from the centerline of the AH
slave cylinder thus making the pushrod angle a bit to seat.  Later, I
installed a release lever from a Toy PU truck which was just enough
longer so that the slave centerline was looking straight on at the
dimple.  The distance from the fulcrum pivot to the release bearing was
the same for both levers.   The Smitty-supplied push rod worked
perfectly then.
Jack