Re: RE: Are all bix six clutch masters the same?

To: E KAGNA <kags@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: RE: Are all bix six clutch masters the same?
From: Dean Caccavo <healeybn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 08:08:12 -0800 (PST)
Why? Why? Why? Why didn't it dawn on me that I could
test mount the bellhousing without the trans attached
to work out all the clearance issues!  EARL thank you
for your suggestion - up until now I was making
adjustments and reassembling the entire car before I
knew if they were successful.  You are a genius.

Steve - If you are reading this you may want to add it
to your Smitty Tips web site.

Thanks again Earl,
Dean BN7

--- E KAGNA <kags@shaw.ca> wrote:

> Dean:
>
> ".....If you have to take it out again, here's what
> recommend:  Unbolt the Smitty bellhouse from the
> gearbox and temporarily bolt it alone to the engine
> rear plate with all of the clutch components in
> place, including the slave cyl. bolted up and
> woking....."
> Cheers, -----------   Earl Kagna

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com

Participate in Democracy.

"In the end, we will not so much remember the words of our enemies,
but the silence of our friends."  Martin Luther King, Jr.