Re: Cleanup

To: "Bill Rister" <brister@houston.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Cleanup
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 21:39:04 -0500
I don't know how well it cleans, but the other thing to remember is that
rubbing alcohol is highly flammable, -and the flames are hard to see,
especially in a well lit area. I would not want it in a parts washer or near
anything else with electric motors...
David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA