Re: Cleanup

To: "Bill Rister" <brister@houston.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Cleanup
From: "Alex" <alexmm@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 09:01:28 -0500
Bill, et al:

If you obtain the alcohol from your local pharmacist, you can get 99-percent
isopropyl. It "cuts" infinitely better than the off-the-shelf 90-percent
stuff. It lasts longer, too, as you don't need as much. I find it useful for
cleaning small parts, instrument faceplates, and plastic. Wearing rubber
mechanic's gloves takes care of the skin poisoning issue.

==    Alex in Maine
      1960 BT7 3000 Mark 1 - "The Blue Mainie"
      Former owner of 1957 100-6, and 1967 3000 Mark III BJ8
      http://users.adelphia.net/~alexmm/ai2q.htm