Re: Cleanup

To: "Bill Rister" <brister@houston.rr.com>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Cleanup
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 09:33:02 -0500
The lister I was responding to talked about possibly using the stuff in a
parts washer!
....I don't think the nurse in question was working around open flame or
electric motors either.
When using gasoline or other flammables in open containers, many people are
unaware of the fluid like flow of many of the vapors which can flow quite a
distance to an ignition source. -One of the reasons for the "well ventilated"
precaution.
David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA