Re: Welders (Healey Restoration Tools/Not Healey Specific)

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Welders (Healey Restoration Tools/Not Healey Specific)
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 00:19:55 -0500
Century 110v MIG. I use it a lot and am glad I got it. Most of the small
rigs come with a 4 position heat range switch and variable wire feed
speed control. Mine has variable heat and wire speed which I like a lot
better. Once you get used to it and the proper settings they make you
look good. I've welded things I never would have attempted or thought
I'd be able to.

Dave