Re: laser level method for doing toe in

To: "Rick Neves _._" <Rick@genomictechnologies.com>,
Subject: Re: laser level method for doing toe in
From: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 11:50:35 -0700
Rick,

relationship between the front of the tire and the rear. I set toe by using
a trammel or some field expedient thereof to mark both tires on the back
side at the height of the axle and then rolling the car forward until the
marks are on the front (again at axle height) and measuring the difference
with the trammel.

Bill Lawrence