Engine Colors and Longbridge/Abingdon transition (long)

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Engine Colors and Longbridge/Abingdon transition (long)
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 10:21:49 -0500
Patton,

Egad, man!!!  Look at the untold mayhem, uncertainty, disillusion, and
confusion thou hast wrought!!!!
And shall the great driving force, the source of all power, be painted light
ethereal green, as the sea? -Or shall it be dark, and foreboding green, as the
mud, or the frog, or the deep forest moss?
And all the knights whose steeds are of the bloodline wrought of the name
"Longbridge" shall curse thy name, for fear that their pristine mount is, in
fact, a horse of a different color!
Thou hast cast doubt upon all of Healeydom that shalt wreak pain and suffering
upon all concours freaks for lo' a thousand years and more.....
Good Job Man!!!!!

-Further, methinks I shouldst refrain from correspondence with this, most
reverent and intrepid band, whilst in sway of the produce of the grape, in the
wee hours of the morning....

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA