RE: Engine Colors and Longbridge/Abingdon transition (long)

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Engine Colors and Longbridge/Abingdon transition (long)
From: Brett Bonner <bbbonner@fedex.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 12:47:20 -0600
I have Austin Healey VIN BN6L/231-.  It has the six port head.

For the most part, the car is unrestored and the colors are all accurate.

I can tell you that the engine and transmission were Healey Green.  So was
the tappet cover color.

I recently painted the valve cover to match the car body thinking I was
doing a good thing.

Sure wish I had spent time with Rich Chrylser before I ordered all of my
materials, paint, etc.  But there will be more cars.