Re: Manual for BJ8

To: Broc07940@netscape.net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Manual for BJ8
From: tammie wall <whammie@iopener.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 13:21:22 -0600
ted,
we offer, through the AUSTIN HEALEY CLUB, USA, a softbound reprint of the
original factory workshop manual for  $42 plus $6 shipping as well as a
softbound reprint of the bj7/bj8 parts manual for $57.45 and a hardbound
duplication of the original driver's handbook for $20.  the shipping on 2nd and
3rd items is only $1 each.  checks or mo's payable to ahc, usa.  mc or visa.
jerry wall
7217 birchmont dr.
rowlett, tx 75089