Re: front fender installation, door gaps etc.

To: dicksonr@uwm.edu
Subject: Re: front fender installation, door gaps etc.
From: Alan Schultz <alan@andysnet.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:05:58 -0600
Randy,
The trick I used for the fourth bolt is welding a 2" long piece of steel
strap to the nut and starting that bolt before the others. I remember I
had to angle the fender out at the bottom and reach up from the bottom
to start the bolt. The steel strap welded to the nut eliminates and need
to get a wrench pass the ducting since it prevents the nut from turning.
May not be concours but it works and can't be seen anyway.

Alan Schultz
67BJ8