Re: front fender installation, door gaps etc.

To: dicksonr@uwm.edu, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: front fender installation, door gaps etc.
From: Rp826union@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:25:24 EST
I recently installed my fenders on a 100-4 and had the same issues you seem
to be having with certain bolts.  I know my 1/4 inch drive socket with a 6" and
4" extension and an angle swivel helped a lot.  I know I lost some skin on my
knuckles as well.
I am not sure what the "proper" gap should be.
I have always had the fenders painted off the car, then for a two tone, I fit
the fenders back on the car and paint the second color so that the lines
match up properly.
Good luck!

Robert Phillips