Re: Great Roads

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Great Roads
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 12:07:43 -0500
Ummm.... Yeah!!!,   but some are just Great-er-er than others....

Um, and I'm not sure that I would qualify creeping along in the Healey, on
Boston's Storrow drive at rush hour, bumper to bumper, door handle to door
handle, stoplight to stoplight, at box truck exhaust level, sucking monoxide,
is a great road....  Unless you like counting grins, "thumbs up", calls of
"what IS  it?", and honks of appreciation... ((don't tell, ...but I like it)).
-Though once in a lifetime is enough.

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA