Re: Desperately need advice on painting my BN7 tri-carb

To: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Desperately need advice on painting my BN7 tri-carb
From: "Bluechipracing" <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:02:56 -0500
Or for a neat interactive color exercise, go to:
http://austinhealey.com/big.html

Click on Healey Catalog, then click on the MkII, choose the white over
black, then compare it with primrose over black.   Gives you a perspective
on the softer-than-refrigerator-white.   The original ivory white is
probably somewhere between these two and would be my choice.

Jim