Re: Desperately need advice on painting my BN7 tri-carb

To: Dean Caccavo <healeybn7@yahoo.com>, Austin Healey
Subject: Re: Desperately need advice on painting my BN7 tri-carb
From: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 21:14:37 -0700
With the caveat that it is your car and you are the one who has to (gets
to?) look at it I agree with this comment. If the oew looks too vanilla you
could think about adding contrasting coves in blue. I doubt if anyone would
fret if the blue was not original, so you could go a little nuts there.

Good luck and happy Healeying.

Bill Lawrence