Re: Reusable Oil Filters?

To: M Fawcett <m.fawcett@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Reusable Oil Filters?
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 17:56:02 -0700
Hi Mark,
System 1 doesn't seem to say much about filter cost, I think about $100,
or the special cleaning machine, that they recommend.
http://www.s1filtrationgroup.com/washer.htm

Also they don't really say how often the filter has to be cleaned. I
really doubt if any "screen" that could be easily cleaned with diesel
fuel will stop the small contamination bits.

Think I'll stick with the throwaways for a while longer. Remember the
long ago canisters that used toilet paper rolls?

Dave Russell