RE: RHD headlights

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: RHD headlights
From: "Michael Salter" <michaelsalter@rogers.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 12:41:09 +1300
Several people have asked me what I want for the RHD Lucas sealed beam
units. I want $20ea for 2 or less (1) and $15ea for additionals. I will
check that they operate on both filaments before shipping and the cost
of shipping will be cost + $3 per package to cover shipping materials. I
would recommend Express Mail where available as this provides a tracking
number and prompt service. There are 2 or 3 different Lucas emblem
designs and I will send pairs for as long as they last. Those who want
them send an address and I will ship them out when I get back to Canada
on 18 March. You can send payment when U get them. Any that don't work
on arrival will be replaced for the shipping cost.

Mike Salter