Re: Gas Tank

To: "Dean" <dht3000@adelphia.net>, "Scott Dickson" <sdickson@ksu.edu>,
Subject: Re: Gas Tank
From: "HoYo" <hoyo@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:10:09 -0600
Last one i did for a buddy's Ford pick up.
filled up with water, dumped out ,
picked up a few hand fulls of large gravel out the driveway(you know, when
you leave the 'paved' road)
threw in the tank, much to the owner's surprise .add water, shake the
'doo-doo' out of it,pour.
Go down to the carwash,rinse out with wand.
Set back in the driveway in 98 degree heat to dry.
Enjoy!
                                             HoYo