RE: Bra for Healey front end

To: "'healeys@autox.team.net'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bra for Healey front end
From: William Moyer <William.Moyer@millersville.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:55:01 -0500
Fellow Healeyphiles,

In areas where they use anti-skid and gravel for snow instead of salt the
roads become a hailstorm of flying pebbles and rocks.  When I was in
Fairbanks, for example, it seemed like half the windshields had stone
damage.  If you're in that kind of high risk area, the front of the car can
take quite a beating, much worse than the effects of a little dust and dirt
under a bra.  I can see why someone might be willing to put up with a little
wear for the protection provided or maybe they just like the look and would
use it for show.  Personally, I'd never cover up the grill portion both for
cooling and aesthetic reasons.  Maybe you could get it in black leather to
match the seats?  Custom red piping?  A matching black leather collar with
small Healey flash studs for the significant other??  Is it getting warm in
here?

I think it's time for a sacred brew.

Bill Moyer, BJ7