Re: Bra for Healey front end

To: Awgertoo@aol.com, clocks@midcoast.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bra for Healey front end
From: Skip Besaw <besaw55@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:11:29 -0800 (PST)
Michael,

Thanks for your comments. I have used these in the past and they are best used
if put on before trip and taken off immediately after trip. I picked up some
chips on the way to Stowe last year and just got the car sorted out again. I'd
like to keep it that way as much as possibly while still enjoying the ride

Awgertoo@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 2/24/2005 10:31:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,