Re: Friday funnies vs. taste

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Friday funnies vs. taste
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 12:20:52 +0800
I thought one half of the tenet of "freedom of speech" was exercising
your right "not to listen," or in this case "not to read."  As far as
I know no one on this list is a child, so we can't say we need to
censor ourselves to protect our children from vulgarity.

I also suggest any request to say "no jokes on the list!" will be
forgotten within a month or two.. hopefully my suggestion to "turn the
channel" when you don't read what you like won't be forgotten in a
lifetime...

Just a different view of it all.

Best Regards,

Alan