Re: Friday funnies vs. taste

To: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>, <RAHosmer@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Friday funnies vs. taste
From: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 22:46:41 -0500
What is the difference between the "Friday Funnies" and putting on an item
"For Sale" In the latter case we agreed that if "For Sale" was in the
subject line then those persons not interested in buying anything could
delete before reading. How is this different? I find some of the funnies a
little too off color for my taste and even find some of them not very funny
but I would not presume to impose my taste on the other 500 guys on this
list. As my dear grandmother used to say, "don't sweat the small stuff". JL

James Lea Clockmaker
2 West St. PO Box 25
Rockport Maine, 04856
1-207-236-3632