Re: Covering a Dash and Trim Chome Question

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Covering a Dash and Trim Chome Question
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 19:44:26 -0400
Patton -

I used DAP Weldwood contact cement from Lowe's.  Home Depot might have the
same stuff.  If what you are covering has wood in it, such as the top of the
dash, you can staple or tack the edges of the vinyl to the wood for
reinforcement after using the contact cement and folding over the vinyl.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA