Re: Covering a Dash and Trim Chome Question

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Covering a Dash and Trim Chome Question
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 11:50:14 -0400
Hi, Patton -

Upholsterers use darts to keep the wrinkles out as the material is stretched
around curves.  Darts are V-shaped slits in the edge of the material.  The
tighter the curve, the more darts you use.  Be careful not to cut them so far
from the edge into the material that the darts will show.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA