(HEALEY OLDER DRIVER WARNING) Early Friday Funny / Late Wed

To: <modifiedhealeys@yahoogroups.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: (HEALEY OLDER DRIVER WARNING) Early Friday Funny / Late Wed
From: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 21:07:19 -0700
This new scam is being pulled mainly on older men,
WHO OWN AND DRIVE AUSTIN HEALEYS.

What happens is when you stop for a red light a young, pretty,
BULBACEOUS BOOBED, nude woman comes up and pretends
to be washing your windshield.

While she is doing this, another person opens your passenger door
and steals anything in the car.

They are very good at this!

They got me 7 times Friday and 5 times Saturday.

I wasn't able to find them on Sunday, or Monday

Kirk
Get Those Healeys Running.