Re: Healey Sighting (Hearing)

To: davidwjones <davidwjones@cox.net>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Healey Sighting (Hearing)
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 17:29:42 -0400
Someone in Marketing at UPS or their ad agency must have/know someone who has/
had an Austin Healey. Don't forget, if you added up all of the people who claim
that they had or knew someone who had an Austin Healey, then the prodeuction
run must have been closer to 500,000 than the actual number. Remember the
recent thread about the rock singer who had a song about Austin Healeys - turns
out she has a relative who has one and she loves to drive it.

These cars DO have a chachet all their own.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ