Re: Healey Sighting (Hearing)

To: "healeyolic" <healey6@optonline.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Healey Sighting (Hearing)
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 17:57:34 -0400
Must be a "Six degrees of separation" kind of thing....   No one on earth is
separated from an Austin Healey experience by more than "one degree of
separation" or, one person.
Funny though, most people who were alive in the 60's or 70s seem to always
know what car I am talking about, but younger folks often don't.